Last updated: 2018-05-21
This policy describes how Sightline Vision AB, organization number 556593-2315, 113 22 Stockholm, email: , ("Sightline", "we") collects, uses, leaves and stores your personal information.
Purpose of the policy
We protect your privacy and therefore we have established this policy. It is based on current data protection legislation (GDPR) and clarifies how we work to take advantage of your rights and integrity.
The purpose of the policy is to tell you how we treat your personal information, what we use them, who will get to know them and what conditions and how you can take advantage of your rights.
Why do we process your personal information?
We treat your personal information primarily to fulfill our obligations to you, such as to deliver goods and / or services that you ordered, inform about our offers, and advise you on the selection of products and services, where our starting point is not to process more personal information than is necessary. We mainly treat your personal information in order to:
• Comply with our obligations to you as a customer, such as execution of purchase, delivery, invoicing and provision of service and support during the production of products and services and after delivery of these.
• Enable general customer care and customer service, such as answering questions
• Market us and our products and services via email, SMS / MMS, mail and phone
• Provide relevant information and custom offers in newsletters as well as on the web
• Enable communication with you via mail, email, phone or SMS / MMS
• Enable offers, marketing and event invitations via phone, mail, email and SMS / MMS.
• Improve our web site, customer service and customer support through statistics
• Follow legislation, such as accounting laws
The data is also used to some extent for market analyzes, market research, statistics and business monitoring.
What personal data do we process?
We treat only personal information when we have legal basis. We do not process personal data in any case other than when they are required to fulfill obligations under contract and law. We do not process sensitive personal information without your consent. Here are examples of what personal data we are dealing with:
• E-mail address
• Phone number for mobile and the business you are working in
• Title and responsibility / role
• Data you register on your own and voluntarily state in eg. email conversations
• Information about products, offers and newsletters that you have been interested in or interact with
• Meetings you participated in
How long do we save information about you?
We will save your personal information for up to seven years after you have ordered or received delivery from us or have been in contact with us. We do this to comply with the Accounting Act, to fulfill and to provide you with service and support for the products and services we delivered. However, we will not automatically remove you from our newsletter, as you will be able to unsubscribe at any time (via a link in the footer of each mailing) if you wish.
How do we access your personal information?
We try to obtain your consent as far as possible before processing your personal information. We do this by letting you fill in explicit consent clauses in case the treatment is based on consent. We also get access to your personal information as follows:
• Details you provide us directly
• Information that we receive when you contact us, seek employment with us, visit us or otherwise contact us
• Information we receive from public registers
• Information that we receive when you sign up for newsletters and other mailings
• Information that we receive when answering questionnaires
• Information we receive to send quotes / agreements regarding our products and services
• Information that is registered when you visit our website (read more about cookies further down)
Legal grounds for processing your personal data
Sightline bases the processing of your personal data on a number of legal bases:
• We try to obtain your consent as far as possible before we begin processing your personal information. We do this by letting you fill in express consent clauses in cases where the treatment is based on consent
• In order to fulfill the agreement with you as a customer, eg deliver the products and services you ordered and contact you for future projects and when we have news to present. Based on this legal basis, we also treat information about your purchases, your behavior on our website and your interest in different products, in order to provide personalized offers
• We also process your personal data due to legal obligation. This applies, for example, to the information we need to fulfill accounting requirements. In order to follow up on completed projects afterwards
• Part of the processing of personal data we make is based on interest weighting. This applies, for example, to the treatment we take to send you offers about our products and services as well as to make a limited segmentation of customers, such as based on industry, business or role
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. We will no longer process your personal information or obtain new, provided that it is not necessary to fulfill our obligations under contract or law. Keep in mind that withdrawal of consent may mean that we can not fulfill the obligations we have in relation to you. When deleting your personal information, we can not verify that you purchased products / services from us, and it does, for example, that we can no longer offer support.
You are entitled to:
• Request a registry extract of the personal information we have about you.
• Request correction of your personal information.
• Request that we delete your personal information. This is only possible if the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. There may be legal requirements that we can not immediately delete your personal information, for example due to accounting legislation. Or that we must meet requirements, such as agreements with your employer or in projects you have participated in. We will then ensure that your personal information is processed only for the reason required
Please contact us at to request an excerpt, correction or deletion of your personal information.
Is your personal information processed in a safe manner?
Our routines and practices ensure that your personal information is handled safely, with protection against intrusion or destruction. The starting point is that only persons in our organization who need personal data to perform their duties should have access to them. Data is stored with us or at the supplier we selected for data storage (eg in cloud services).
We do not transfer personal data in cases other than those expressly stated in this policy.
When do we leave your personal information?
Our starting point is not to disclose your personal information to third parties unless you have consented to it or if it is not necessary to fulfill our obligations under contract or law. In cases where we disclose personal information to third parties, we establish personal data privacy agreements, and ensure that personal data is processed in a safe manner.
Accountable for personal data
Sightline Vision AB is a personally responsible person, which means that we are responsible for the processing of your personal data and the use of your rights.
Please contact us at if you have questions about how we process your personal information.